Friday, September 23, 2011

before you toss the necklace!






What was once my favorite necklace, quickly became another piece of jewelry being tangled in with all my other necklaces, never to be worn again. I was missing one of the feather dangles. But even though I couldn't wear it, I couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Today while trying to find the right accessory for my outfit, I saw the beads on that necklace (the colors matched what I was wearing) and bingo, I had it! I took off the dangly feather things, and because the necklace could be sized, I wrapped it around my wrist a few times, and voila'! New bracelet. The feather dangles will become earrings once I get the stuff! Nice deal! Two accessories out of one, and if I loose an earring I a spare! :)








I've also seen and heard of using opera length necklaces as belly chains or belts. Pardon the picture... its from a cell, not the best example I have but it gives you an idea of what can be done with your opera length necklaces!





No comments:

Post a Comment